miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

PostGraduate Study

I want to keep studying after I graduate from social work specifically because I would be able to teach in the university, I think teaching is real art. maybe I would take a postgraduate study that let me approach to the legal part getting involved with the families of the victim, the victim itself, the family of the accused, etc. maybe, it's like a dream but, I could even study Laws after a year or two of working and traveling, who know what will happen tomorrow?.  I would love to study in other country especially in Cambridge, Columbia, and Harvard. I would not have a problem living in other country for a few years. I mean I could get a job and struggle to finish the carrier everything is possible if you can really want it.  As I said in a later post I love music so I could be able to gain intellectual experience that is fundamental for writing. I don’t know what else to say actually maybe a postgraduate study now is really far away. 
Good bye ! see ya homies !

6 comentarios:

Peer review In the first read we can appreciate that the article is well structured and has a concept precision and specification allowin...