miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

House of Cards

As my English teacher, I don't really watch too much TV, in fact I avoid it cause I think it is a political weapon to control and misinform the population. But my brother once told me about this TV series called HOC that means House of Cards, after a few weeks way too busy with my studies I decided to watch this thing. My brother walked into my bedroom at about 11am he asked me how many chapters I 've watched and I told him that night I didn't sleep because I've watched the entire first season and he laughed so hard. He did the same exact thing when a friend told him about it. The story is about the life of an ambitious politician Francis Underwood who’s willing to do anything to satisfy his thirst for power. His wife Claire Underwood is also a very influent person who is always as thirsty as him and believe me they are really thirsty. This TV series shows how politics actually are, it is really psych and disgusting in my opinion but it is my favorite series. In 30/05/2017 Netflix will release the fifth season. I´ve been waiting for it for about a year, after that night I've watched each season in like a week I did get a little bit obsessed with it I can tell you that. I don't have a favorite episode I really enojoy watching all of them. When I´m really bored I watch a random chapter. 

6 comentarios:

  1. So much friends like this serie :o

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have not seen this series, it sounds interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just had see the trailer, but sound interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Is one of the series that I have on my list of "series that I have to watch" haha so when I have time I will definitely watch it :)

    ResponderEliminar

Peer review In the first read we can appreciate that the article is well structured and has a concept precision and specification allowin...