miércoles, 10 de mayo de 2017

about the things i ask myself

I know that I’m studying Social Work but if I can be honest with you, since I was a little kid I really fall in love with writing and music, Living free making music with my homies like we've always done. I imagine a life full of music neither if I get to get paid or not but it will be awesome that gets to it. This carrier that im studying right now will only get me really close to the reality that is the exact place were what we do is represented, music con talk about the cruelty of the system like it can tell you about a great love history. this carrier will make me wiser I think that is very important for the writing and then add some flow to it and you can deliver the message that you want. I never imagine myself working for someone else, the truth is last year I wanted to get my backpack and travel around South America for the entire year but the opportunity jumped up and I couldn’t decline it.
So if someone asks me if I rather have a job in a office, well, I think you can answer that by your own.  I could accomplish two important things for me with this Major carrier mixing it with my passion: first of all I could represent the reality with my music, and in second place I could use this music for make a impact in society by applying it to the activities and research that makes a Social Worker. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm really sure that you could generate a big impact with the music as a Social Worker! I like your though ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Im sure I have heard your music haha and you are very talent, go for it!

    ResponderEliminar

Peer review In the first read we can appreciate that the article is well structured and has a concept precision and specification allowin...