miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Getting closer and closer

At the beginning of this semester I wasn't very happy with the fact that I had to assist to English classes, not because I don't like English as a matter of fact I really like it and, actually I consider myself good at it since I’m really young you know. But, Since the very first class that I assisted, I felt really comfortable, I know I’m not the perfect student but in here I think that I’m learning better than a regular and boring class, this aspect I recognize that Miss Rosa is the guilty one cause in one hand she is really pro at the language but more important than that, in the other hand she gets us not like other regular teachers, she really cares about us and our efficient learning. 
Outside the classroom I use a lot of English especially with my brother cause we really like the language and we get the jokes and everything so it's quite fun screaming at each other things like "DUDE" (that’s how we call each other). But the thing that makes me love English is to be able to understand it fluently, so for me is really easy to understand the lyrics, and you should know I really like to sing and I use a lot of my ability to sing in both languages English and Spanish.
I really want to learn 2 more languages one of them is French and the other one is the Sign language. And I wish that I could be able to choose as teacher as awesome as my English teacher

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Peer review In the first read we can appreciate that the article is well structured and has a concept precision and specification allowin...