miércoles, 5 de abril de 2017

Canada

If someone at any time asks me what country I would love to go to I would definitely answer Canada. Not just to visit it, I would love to live there, find a job and everything. I know some of the laws there that I really share and it is a great country with low levels of delinquency, violence and corruption. I would like to study a post-grade there. I don't know in which city but a cold one would be perfect, I really like cold. Plus everything I would like to open a mechanical workshop. Cars are my hobby. I speak English very well I would get used to it really quickly. There are so many parks and places to go and to make a great adventure of each one of them. You can find landscapes like there is in no other place. I’m sorry if I talk a lot of this simple question I've always dreamt about traveling to the whole world but if there is somewhere that I would like to stay very long it is Canada.Resultado de imagen para canada 420

4 comentarios:

Peer review In the first read we can appreciate that the article is well structured and has a concept precision and specification allowin...